Kleen Case Operating Instructions
UV-C LED Light Disinfection:
- After connecting the device to the power supply, open the cover of the sterilization box, place your mobile phone or other items into the box and close the lid.
- Press the start button on the front of your Kleen Case. The red cleaning cycle indicator light will illuminate showing that the UV-C light cleaning cycle has been initiated. The cleaning process will last about 15 minutes.
- If the cover is opened during the sterilization process, the process will automatically stop to ensure user safety. When the lid is closed again, you will need to press the power button once more to initiate the sterilization process again.
- The cleaning cycle will last 15 minutes. After the sterilization is complete, the red indicator light will automatically shut off and your device is now clean. You can now open up the case to retrieve your items.
- If you would like to stop the sterilization process during a cleaning cycle, hold down the power button for 3 seconds until the red indicator light shuts off. You can now open the case and take out your items.
- After connecting your Kleen Case to the power supply, close the cover and place your device on the charging pad (shown below).
- Charge cycle will begin automatically
- You can remove your phone from the charge cycle at any time without harming your device.
It is important to practice standard infection prevention techniques with proven technology throughout the day to drastically decrease rates of transmission with the highest rates of efficiency.